Friday, March 25, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to Peanut Butter n' Bananas. My name is Olivia, or Livvy or Liv, whichever you'd prefer to call me. I tried a duck blog, I tried a doll blog, but I just always seem to stray away from the topic, so I made this one, a mish mash of a lot of different things that I feel the need to write about. I like taking pictures - even if they aren't very professional - but I promise that every single post will include at least one photo. So to start you off, here 'ya go:


Ta da! It's a ball  of clay. Cool, huh? Yeah, I know what you're thinking. But trust me, they'll get more interesting.



Oh yeah, and the explanation for the silly blog name - I wanted something that sounded fun, and something that related to me. And as much as I love rubber ducks and dolls, something like "Duck Girl" or "I Love Dolls" just isn't creative. I do love peanut butter and bananas. And although it was something I thought up quickly, I know I'm going to stay happy with it as my title even later on.

-Livvy

4 comments:

  1. Aw! I love this name! :) Even though I don't like Banana's... ;) I can't wait for more posts! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gasp! How rude to not like bananas! LOL, just kidding. Thanks so much for following me and posting nice comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure! anytime! :)

    Well, about the Banana's:
    I don't like the:
    Taste
    texture
    Smell
    But the shape is okay...

    So with all those things I don't like, I'll save them for the others in my family! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The name is very creative Livvy, I can't wait to read more of your upcoming posts!

    ReplyDelete